keskiviikko 6. syyskuuta 2023

Table portraits 12.

And here comes the 12th table portrait post... And this is still from spring 2021. That was a big bunch of portraits.

The horse in these photos is a mystery Breyer repaint which got sent to me from USA, by my friend Mariah (SoulSearcherStudios). She uses social media, go find her. Also she doesn't know the model's history. But apparently someone had wanted to do a very simplified replica of a factory model of the similar color on the same mold. Odd. I named the horse "Emergency In Texas" and his stable name is Eppu. 





He got to wear a red satin ribbon halter which has no connector. I wanted photos which could give an illusion of someone holding him outside the frame, so I taped the ribbon lead to a cardboard foil which I use as a mirror; it spreads the lamplight. My worktable is often so messy that I don't bother to show much of it, but here you can see behind the scenes: 



I have no much else to say. Eppu is shiny, so he is tricky to photograph, but I can also find him oddly photogenic. The mold he is on isn't sculpted so incorrectly as what I first thought before getting him (or anything from the mold). I couldn't mind getting a mini conga, maybe. 





The next post in the series will also have a black horse.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Think before the comment.