maanantai 11. syyskuuta 2023

Table portraits 16.

The table portrait series continues, and this pile is from November 2021. This post will have a lot of photos, and the quality will vary ridiculously. I like to experiment a lot when I take photos, so that is it.

I had taken a lot of halter document photos before these, so I instantly went crazy with the monochromatic setting and contrast. The backdrop was a large paper which I textured with blue watercolor, because just white doesn't really work for me. I also played a lot with how the light source and spreading tools (cardboard foils) were placed. 




The horse is Myrcho, my 70'th Anniversary Assortment appaloosa in the Indian Pony mold. This is actually among my personal favorite horses for some reason, although a bay blanket is nowhere near my favorite colors. Life is weird at times. 


Playing with the lamp placement.



I tried to take some color photos too, but the yellow lamplight ruined them.





Adjusting (and maybe editing) the colors further from the yellow tones probably helped a bit. 





Hence why I got back to the monochromes. This time I choosed to use blue, which I most often pick if I want just one color to be used.

Too dark...

Too bright!


At the end I did snap a couple colorless shots too, still. 



The next bunch is from the same time and with same settings, but of a different model.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Think before the comment.