torstai 7. syyskuuta 2023

Table portraits 14.

The third black horse. This model's photos were probably among the worst of the whole batch, because the color balance was trash (what looks nice in the camera will be less nice on computer screen) and I had to edit everything so much... And they still didn't turn out good. It isn't funny.


A purple tone which really was not there. The other option could have been greenish yellow, I guess...



Photographing orange things will never go well, and editing makes it worse. It will never show correctly in at least my photos. Same with dark violet, which always turns too purplish or too blueish.

The orange halter was made by Kave (Silmin Maalatuin Models), and it's the personal halter of the horse, Okay. His long name is "Okay Mister Blue" and obviously he is the Slick by Design model on the Smart Chic Olena mold. 



The halter really does fit Okay very well. It may be my favorite of all SiMa halters in my collection.

I included the lip chain to add extra detail, and because I can see my dolls wanting to use such a thing with a stallion. Plus it sure will keep the halter from "floating", which is the annoying side of ribbon tack.

The brown halter is my own work. I need to say, a black horse looks better in orange than brown... Although at the same time chocolate filling is the best filling for liquorice, according to my tastebuds. I often form my opinion on horse colors and color combinations based on what tastes I connect to them. 




Not a great photo. Not even artistically.

The next horse's photos are the last of this batch (photo batch of the time), and are not about a black horse. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Think before the comment.