tiistai 8. marraskuuta 2016

Every blog needs the first text

I once already wrote that I am not going to create yet one blog. I have too much of them. It's not about the time I have to use for blogs but just personal things; I have only two or more blogs what I really want to live with, those others are mostly for... something not to remember too often.

But anyway. I pondered so long time how nice it could be to have a model horse blog in English... Model horses are a huge part of my life, they are not "just a habit" but a piece of life, as said. This 'hobby', when I found it years ago, was the reason why I want to be a sculptor and miniature scale artist todays.

Uuh. Warning! English is not my language, but Finnish. I am a Finn, I live in Finland, Europe. This does not mean that I could not write or read English. In here it's just commonly weird if someone does NOT understand ANY English, from my age, about. I am less good as I maybe could be, but - yea - model horse hobby is another reason why I have learned so much.

I read a lot of blogs and they seem to be a daily thing in my life. I often also wonder why and how I yet write blogs myself, although I get no much from it. Most of things I do I just keep here at home with and for myself only.

To say shortly something about me, as it is important, I am a random visual artist and model horse hobbyist. I am mad about horses, cats and rats. I collect and customize horses and make tack like crazy. Or, hm, not like crazy in fact, but I still do. Not once a year, not every day, but only when I feel right for tackmaking. (I destroy your dreams now with saying that I haven't made saddles, because I don't know their anatomy. I wish I could understand how it is, but yet now I can't create belevable model saddles.) Most of the tack I create are halters, bridles, ropes and others what a horse can wear around it's head. I also often try to invent weird bits and other things who do not walk on the street everyday. Many of them are not seen on 1:1 horses, what I find interesting. More than copying real things to mini scale I like to invent something very new in mini scale, what could still possibly work in 1:1.

Schleich trotting lipizzaner mare going to be a finnhorse mare, wearing homemade bridles already.

Once I tried to write something in English to my 'main blog' The Tuherrus, what's in Finnish officially. Because I want to a) write about model horses for Finns with out own language and b) I still want to write and discuss about model horses with people who are not Finnish. And I don't know why and how but many views for The Tuherrus come from USA. I don't understand? But I find it interesting. 

Creating a name for this blog was hard, hardest ever. I want to do things perfectly as possible, so I plan and plan and plan. I have some lists and places (in internet) to check possible name ideas for using somewhere (blogs, model horse/rat names etc)... For this blog I tried to create something what clearly tells that I am from Finland and a model horsier. At the same time I didn't want it to be too difficult or stupid to see for a non-Finn, because, eh, Finnish is a deadly difficult and unknown language in the big world.

Then I again remembered how so surprisingly many horsemodellers have rats. I am one damn rat freak as well as a model horse freak, so why not to mix them? I am also a visual human, a visual artist who lives through two things: animals and creating art. Right now my biggest things to draw are horses and rats, but it doesn't mean that I don't draw anything else. They just are the most overriding themes.

So I thought what I am. A visual rat... person. Of course I'm not a rat but just a human, but I still feel empathy to them a lot, and they mean a lot to me. I also know that although this is a model horse blog, I put some rat things here too, because - surprise - I sculpt rats too. Still the blog's name should always tell about what it contains, so now this is Visual Rat & Model Horses. I don't care if anyone tries to find the word rat to be somewhat bad idea in the title. My blog this is, and if I like something, I want to show it. I dare to.   

Jämä, one thumb rat.

I still want that if anyone roams here to read this blog (although this is yet a first text - first texts never are very great), could keep in mind that English is not my language and I am not the best ever to write it. I apologize if anyone does not understand or finds this ridiculous to read (in fact that does not bother me, I often laugh for languages and puns) because of my lack of skill with English!

This is my first (and only, I hope) blog to be written in English, but not the first place to show and write about my art in that language. I am in deviantART and some other art sites too: http://afuze.deviantart.com/

I can't tell how active I am with this blog yet, but I have planned this so long time now that I guess I am not going to abandon this. For a while... Although I haven't abandoned any of my blogs in fact; they just stay still, although I read and write them.

Let's see.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Think before the comment.