keskiviikko 18. tammikuuta 2017

Problems of being unfinished

My last doll of 2016 came visible for my other dolls already when she wasn't even finished. I doubt it wasn't so fun to her.

At first I simply took some comparison photos to save memory. Her legs are slightly too short, but at all she seems to be just same height as male Breyer dolls. I keep them as a general reference of measurements and so on, still not trying to copy everything "because they are made that way". I in fact know that they have really too short arms, but as well, all people have unique limb lengths too...

At first, before my imagination flew too high again, I took some progress pics to compare the newbie with other dolls. I also think that although I have some nice pics of her as more finished, I'm not goingot publish them because of anatomy (nothing detailed, just shapes, but still).


Rämä is a really short boy.

Hupi was interested. Now he met a dumbo girl, who's not even too small compared to him. That's nice, because he could be as 1:1 about 200 cm tall, if I counted right... (I've missed my 30 cm ruler, so I was forced to use a 15 cm long only... And my skill with maths is horrificly bad.) But I'm sure he IS huge, because the horse I compare him to, could be 193 cm tall (and I counted that with the 30 cm ruler and calculator). And Hupi is clearly higher than that. 

Hupi: "Hello gal, what's your name? Isn't here cold for you?"


More realistic angle, if you know that I personally am quite short human, and often imagine things photographed from my own view.

Hupi: "Well... She's silent. Maybe shy."


Hupi: "Okay, let's leave her here, I think we can meet her later too."

Then the younger boys, together, found her. Of course they decided to take some stupid posing pics like if she's okay with it... I know that Juoru got his first image of that girl after Rämä told about her with his own teen-boy-view to things.

Juoru: "Let's be friends already, hehe!"


Asko: "Boys... Just leave her alone, she's not ready yet. Now."

Well, luckily she got finished for good photographing (what I haven't done yet) during the same day she was started: 29/12/2016! Here's her selfie (or one of them):

Grievous, alias Kippura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Think before the comment.